tiistai 10. marraskuuta 2020

SketchUp work



I'm sketching up the living room. The work has taken a lot of time and hasn't always been a success, but I'm glad it's finally taking steps forward and is getting ready at some point. Lately working with the sketch has been fun at least most of the time. 

I'm pleased how it's all coming together and I'm happy about the choices I have made when picking up the furniture. The living room looks very chic and balanced; at least from my point of view. All the work was well worth it. So pleased with the result and so were my customers too - which is the most important thing. 

The result. Happy to complete the work.
Quite satisfied with the result. 

Planning with my little helper.


The living room is getting ready.
Twiggy chairs go so well
with the airy Bastone Poiat cabinets. 



Another perspective.
Loving the Woud Level Daybed; it is so stylish.
Also loving the Louis de Poortere Mad Men collection rug. 


 







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Maailma tarvitsee sisustussuunnittelijaa?

Suunnittelija - pelastava enkeli?  Pohdin tässä sisustussuunnittelun tarpeellisuutta muutaman esimerkkinäkökulman avulla. Sisustussuunnitelm...